Sunday, August 5, 2018

Living by Faith, A New Phase Together!

Hello and Welcome Home,

It has been a while hasn't it?

Elliott Family Spring 2017
We have been busy adjusting to a new beginning here in Bartlesville.  For four months we have basically been living by faith, every day we faced struggles that we didn't expect, overcame situations we were not prepared for, and trusted in the unknown. Talk about growing in your faith, right?


Don't get me wrong now, we prepared as much as we could and were not living on th streets or anything, it's just been a lot different that expected. When we moved everyone here, we stepped out in faith and trusted in what we felt was Gods direction.

Things are looking better than they have in a while, but I have to say, I feel like we have learned a lot about our faith, our calling as a faith filled family, and why we were brought back to Bartlesville. Its more than just a calling, our kids are happy, making new friends, and we are learning more about being a faith filled family in general.

I am excited about what is ahead, from what we have been feeling there is a real need in this community and I hope that we can play a small roll in helping bring the light into this community more fervently. Anyways, more on that another day.

A good friend of mine told me something when we felt like things were going to get better. We were honestly really starting to worry. This person told me to stand and watch. At first, I was like what? Why on earth would I do that. However, after thinking about it for a few days. It really made since.

Who am I to try and make Gods plans come together before they are meant too? I struggled with that but, now I am excited to stand and watch what He does. It does offer the question of curiosity but isn't waiting half the fun?

That's all for now!

Living by Faith, with our Family,

M.E.




No comments:

Post a Comment